About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. News, insights and perspective from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Wells Fargo Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation (PVSI)
The PVSI group aligns and integrates groups from across Wells Fargo to focus on the delivery of the next generation of payments capabilities and advance our digital and online offerings. This group also invests in research, development and strategic partnerships dedicated to designing new customer experiences and products. This group includes Consumer Credit Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products, Treasury Management and Merchant Services, Innovation, One Wells Fargo, Virtual Channels and Operations.
This leader will be responsible for the following:
- Support Business Operations for PVSI Agile Implementation for Virtual Channels, Digital, Deposits Product Group and Operations.
- Drive the strategy and plan for moving all agile mode in a sustaining mode for PVSI – Virtual Channels, Operations and Deposits Product Group. This will include teams that deliver project work, non-project work and operations.
- The teams overseen may include: Product Managements, Agile Implementation coaches and scrum masters, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Engineers, User Design specialists; Risk, ADA compliance analysts and operations team members.
- Primary scope of work will include development of plan, reporting and removing blockers.
- Drives adoption & growth of Wells Fargo Agile on a day to day basis in PVSI
- Helps execute the playbook for implementation to Agile in the Lines of Business
- Works with Enterprise Information Technology on readiness and capacity
A Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate
- Subject Matter Credibility - create a solid foundation for building and integrating enterprise-wide project, program, and portfolio management capabilities. This individual will bring extensive experience in cross line of business project and portfolio governance, execution, monitoring, and management. Experience leading enterprise-wide initiatives and large/complex projects.
- Leadership – a strong organizational leader who can attract, develop, train, and retain a high-performing and diverse team and be comfortable leading in an environment of both direct and matrixed reports. Build credibility with line and staff executives in the project and portfolio management space, which is highly visible in the organization.
- Influencing Skills – a proven ability as an effective and compelling communicator in both meeting room and large audience settings. Take complex and controversial subjects and bring clarity and ultimately consensus. One who operates in a highly collaborative, results-orientated manner
- Change Agent – A transformational leader with conviction and is able to be a change agent helping others to adopt and implement new strategies within a large, complex matrixed organization. Ability to drive change with own team and proven success influencing change with partners. Included will be the shift from traditional delivery methods to iterative as the businesses delivery next generation digital solutions.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program
- 8+ years of leadership experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- Scaled Agile Experience highly desired.
- Experience with Digital Platforms and Product or Customer interaction platforms highly desired.
- Demonstrated operational excellence, effective decision-making results orientation and flexibility.
- Superior project management, process management, execution and implementation skills.
- Proven ability to successfully coordinate initiatives spanning across the firm and with various levels of management. History of building and leading larger geographically dispersed teams and capabilities, with a focus on attracting, developing, and coaching best-in-class resources.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence others, build effective partnerships, and deliver outstanding results with a relentless focus on execution.
- Builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse high-tension situations comfortably.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage processes and people, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Experience providing relevant data and reporting along with strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail/accuracy. Pragmatic and solutions-oriented, applied to creating business value.
- An impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency, big picture orientation and business acumen.
- Strong communication skills -verbal and written; effective in communication across variety of audiences and constituencies with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people.
- Effective in a variety of presentation settings – one-on-ones, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and senior leaders.
- Possesses executive presence, high energy, ability to manage complexity and a broad scope.
- Must have strong leadership, team, and collaboration skills as well as ability to drive and manage multiple initiatives.
- Exhibits the right balance of confidence
- Other major Wells Fargo locations will be considered
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.