At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. We combine superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of transactions for our clients to produce superior results. Our integrated platform combines conventional real estate advisory and brokerage with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank. This allows Eastdil Secured to create value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually-tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard.
Our team is dedicated to the sale, financing and recapitalization of all major real estate product types including office, retail, and hospitality, industrial and multifamily properties throughout North America and Europe.
We are looking for Summer Analysts for our New York, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Irvine, and Dallas offices. Interns’ receive a comprehensive, professional and educational experience through on-the-job learning and practice by working alongside team members who are experts in the real estate field.
- Working closely with senior team members on presentations and financial analysis
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis
- Preparing presentations and other materials for clients
- Due diligence collection and review
- Creating pitches, proposals, and marketing materials
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Other Desired Qualifications
Interns must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, personal motivation, and distinguished written and oral communication skills. It is strongly preferred that your background includes:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree with coursework in financial accounting, finance and/or real estate with an estimated graduation date of May 2020;
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance;
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment;
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented;
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results;
- Eastdil Secured and Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions, and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.