Experienced Super Needed. This is a Live In Super position for a Brand NEW luxury residential building in Fort Lee.
Schedule: On Call
1 week vacation, 7 holidays and 2 sick days
Pay: $32.69 Per Hour.
Please read Job Description and if you feel you would be a perfect fit, Please Apply! We are looking forward to bringing you on our team!!
Looking for Full-Time work with benefits and growth with over-time opportunities?
Are you a detailed oriented person who takes pride in every aspect of their job? Do you take the time to check your work and make sure everything is always done correctly? If that’s who you are, then we want you to work with us! At Planned, you are in front of our customers all the time and have the ability to make a positive impact on them every day.
If you ask why you’re being asked to do something or don’t care about others then this opportunity is not for you. People who are just looking for a paycheck or a job where they can do the bare minimum should not apply.
We need customer service driven leaders who take pride in achieving the highest standards of their teams. Being able to manage time and tasks effectively is critical to our success and this role ensures all resident requirements, requests and concerns are fulfilled in the most professional manner. You will be critical to the success of Planned Companies by leading a team of associates. This includes maintaining an accurate schedule and ensuring each member of your team completes their daily duties in a manner of high quality that Planned Companies and our customers have come to expect. Here is a list of potential responsibilities;
- Train and supervise maintenance staff at the site, including doormen, porters and handymen -- inspecting all areas and ensuring that standards are upheld
- Prepare maintenance budget proposals and repair/replacement plans
- Schedule routine cleaning and maintenance of all common areas, and as requested by the Property Managers
- Schedule preventative maintenance of all mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and repair of such equipment as required, either by staff or by an outside contractor
- Schedule extermination procedures as necessary
- Schedule chemical treatment and machine cleaning for all common areas drainage systems
- Monitor the cleanliness of grounds and oversee contractual obligations of landscapers
- Maintain the pool, including spring opening, chemical treatment, and winterization of closing
- Assure walkways are clear and/or salted during inclement weather
- Inventory mechanical/janitorial supplies
- Supervise and execute general repair of the building, included but not limited to doors, filter changing, installation of floor covering, light carpentry
- Monitor, operate, and maintain boilers and other equipment
- Supervise and execute snow removal on sidewalks, and work off hours to maintain safety for all residents during weather related events
- Maintain black seal boiler's operator license up to date
- Inspect rooftop exhaust fans, cooling tower, domestic water drives
- Ensure trash removal and maintain the organization of the trash area
- Obtain all required licenses and permits and eensure that all tenant and facility work orders are processed promptly and courteously
- Other duties as required
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and stoop for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work in inclement weather
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs
- Career Opportunities
- On the Job Training