DescriptionThe Supervising Mail Operations Pharmacist registered Pharmacist who is responsible for the accurate and timely dispensing of prescribed medication to patients. The Supervising Mail Operations Pharmacist works within thorough, prescribed guidelines and procedures; uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors to solve basic problems; collaborates with management and top professionals/specialists in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach.
The Supervising Mail Operations Pharmacist ensures adherence to quality assurance standards, accurate tracking techniques and a review process prior to shipping medications to patients. Decisions are typically are related to schedule, plans and daily operations. Performs escalated or more complex work of a similar nature, and supervises a group of telephone support and technical associates; coordinates and provides day-to-day oversight to these telephonically-based associates. Ensures consistency in execution across team. Holds team members accountable for following established policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, or a PharmD
- Licensed as a PHARMACIST in state(s) of practice
- Ability to participate in Federal prescription programs
- Minimum of one year Supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven organization and effective time management skills
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Proficient with computers
Scheduled Weekly Hours40