Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
In this position, you will supervise and manage the daily
activities of a large operational group of specialists, analysts and
senior analysts. Responsibilities include staffing, resource
management and allocation, audits, project management, staff development,
coaching and training.
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Supervise the daily activities of your team by assessing workload, assigning work details, managing volumes to assure SLAs are met.
• Coordinate department activities to ensure accurate and efficient operations
• Partner with other leaders in the organization to evaluation, coordinate and document work flow and processes with focus on efficiency and quality.
• Responsible for daily management of incoming work.
• Identify compliance and quality improvements and initiatives corrective actions.
• Develops staff by providing one-on-one coaching, training and other opportunities of professional development.
• Identify issues, training needs and develop and maintain processes within the department
• Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the company and department.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1+ years of management or team lead experience
• Success driven manager/leader who has demonstrated 3+ years experience in a production or customer service environment.
• Ability to provide leadership and directions
• Strong communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills; able to work with team members and all levels within the organization.
• Sound analytical problem solving skills
• Project management experience - such as identification of resources, development and communication of objectives, successful implementation of schedules and timelines, meeting leadership and project status reporting, and review and follow up with project results
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Organizational skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelors Degree
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.