DescriptionThe Supervisor, Care Management Support contributes to administration of care management. Provides non-clinical support to the assessment and evaluation of members' needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. The Supervisor, Care Management Support works within thorough, prescribed guidelines and procedures; uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors to solve basic problems; collaborates with management and top professionals/specialists in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach.
The Supervisor, Care Management Support will be responsible for managing the daily workflow of 20+ new and seasoned call center associates. This position requires an experienced individual with strong management or supervisory skills, with authority to ensure that the staff meets all productivity and quality standards. This leader must have the ability to adapt to unexpected changes or demands while promoting a positive team attitude and works within prescribed guidelines and procedures; uses independent judgement requiring analysis of variable factors to solve basic problems; and collaborates with management and business partners in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ability to effectively develop, mentor and train associates at all levels and drive increased performance.
- Perform and monitor routine audits to ensure successful quality performance outcomes and compliance standards
- Develop plan of action for process improvement.
- Participate in the promotion of the multi-disciplinary healthcare team.
- Ensure compliance and accuracy regarding program design and implementation thru monitoring and reporting of associates.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the leadership team and comply with policy and procedures, performance and reporting standards as defined by Humana At Home.
- Meet or exceed business goals while providing perfect member experience
- Review current processes and recommend improved procedures as the business needs change and present the changes to the business leaders
- Flexible schedule based on business needs (Special Shift Roles and Overtime coverage)
- Additional responsibilities as deemed appropriate by Humana At Home leadership.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous formal leadership experience or 2-3 years of equivalent experience in coaching individual team members towards meeting and exceeding productivity and quality goals
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- Microsoft technical experience in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Demonstrates independent decision making for complex analytical issues
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 plus years of supervisory expereince
- Microsoft experience with Access
- Technical experience using data analysis
- Experience with business strategic outcomes
- Previous experience with collaboration with management and top professionals/specialists
Must have flexible scheduling availability for shifts between 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. with evenings and occasional weekends as business needs dictates.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40