Supervisor, Case Management
Primary Location: WV-WVBenwood-748 McMechen St
REM West Virginia
Amazing opportunity to use your passion, skills and experience to make a positive difference in the mission-driven work we do every day. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals committed to making a positive difference in the lives of children and youth at risk.The Case Management Supervisors's role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. REM, WV is seeking a Case Management Supervisor for the Northern Panhandle of WV to provide case management reviews and case supervision. This individual will supervise assigned staff and support the development of and oversee the implementation of service plans.
- Provides case management reviews and case supervision. Participates in the review and matching of new clients.
- Develops and ensures implementation of individual program plans and daily schedules for all consumers. Monitors adherence to treatment plans. Regularly reviews clients records to monitor home visits. Monitors all contractual, local and corporate mandates.
- Oversees clinical and crisis management and investigates internal incidents as required.
- Facilitates communication with family members, case managers, state agencies and state/corporate offices to ensure the confidentiality of consumer and personnel related information.
- Coordinates daily operations of work sites to ensure consumer safety and programming needs are met. Establishes on-call duties and supervises on-call staff.
- Promotes and markets programs to funding sources, community agencies, families and related groups. Monitors the availability and efficacy of community-based and other supports required by the program.
- Ensures that all records are accurate, up to date, and in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Provides leadership including direct supervision of staff; implements Network employee practices; ensures safety and workers' compensation initiatives are followed; and ensures employees receive appropriate orientation and training.
- Completes purchasing of program supplies and submits billing compliance documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in human services required
- Three years related experience and one year supervisory experience preferred
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance of providing transportation to individuals receiving services
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required by state
REM, WV is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.