Supervisor Case Management
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAVictorville
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Creative Home Programs
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As an Early Intervention Specialist Program Supervisor, a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be is responsible to supervise case management teams that provide early educational in-home services for an assigned caseload of infant/toddlers with special needs. Reporting to the Program Director, the Supervisor also counsels individuals or groups and develops and implements therapeutic treatment plans.
The Supervisor, Case Management is responsible to supervise case management teams that provide services to clients within Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Services. Reporting to the Clinical Director or Program Director, the Supervisor also counsels individuals or groups and develops and implements therapeutic treatment plans.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
for the supervision of client cases within the assigned management team
- Assigns cases to members of clinical team based on caseload.
- Reviews service plans to ensure completeness.
- Provides direction, support and counsel to each
host family on a weekly basis.
- Involves treatment team in decisions relating to changes in treatment plan and arranges additional support as necessary.
- Interviews clients to obtain medical history data and other pertinent information.
- Provides intensive case management services, coordinating both intra- and inter- agency services, to ensure on-going assessment and follow-through of treatment plans.
- Conducts intake and administers diagnostic tests to identify behavioral and personality traits and documents results.
- Plans and administers therapeutic treatment such as behavior modification, social skills, anger management, and stress management therapy.
- Develops and implements Individual Service Plans (ISP) including annual and ongoing meetings.
- Consults with medical doctor or other specialists concerning treatment plans and amends plans as directed.
- Refers individuals served to supportive services to supplement treatment and counseling as required.
- Provides on-call coverage for caseload and participates in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention support, as needed.
- Directs and supervises assigned staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training.
- Makes recommendation on decisions for employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions.
- Resolves employee problems within position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Education or other Human Service field
- Two to four years of experience in human services
- Minimum of one year experience as a Case Manager
- Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required by state/program
- Any additional state or regulating agency requirements as needed
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to establish rapport quickly with others
- Travel as needed
- Demonstrated documentation abilities
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay, paid time off, Holiday pay, and benefits
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Amazing opportunity to use your passion, skills and experience to make a positive difference in the mission-driven work we do every day. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals committed to making a positive difference in the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
REM West Virginia offers an array of services and supports that empower adults with disabilities to realize their full potential in the communities they call home. REM West Virginia helps individuals throughout the state and their families receive the support they need to live life to the fullest.
REM West Virginia is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 35 states. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day, and have career opportunities across the nationwide Network.
Our organization is driven by the power or relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do. Apply Today!