Department:IN201_59200 Centralized Scheduling - PNO
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:
Our colleagues are proud to go the extra mile. This dedication to doing what’s right – and working together to make it all happen for our patients – is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. Our Clinical Support teams ensure that success every day, and Mount Carmel ensures they have the resources and opportunities to succeed.
The Supervisor, Central Scheduling position is directly responsible for supervising all daily operations. This includes but is not limited to, staffing, automated time keeping, data integrity, staff training, staff quality reviews, assist in yearly associates review preparation, and department statistical reports. Ensures all staff levels are appropriate and assists in front line functions when appropriate.
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of years of education and 3 years relevant experience.
- Bachelors Degree in business or health administration preferred.
- 3 to 5 or more years health care experience in a progressive health care organization focusing on revenue cycle and patient access with three years in a leadership position preferred.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Responsible for developing, coordinating and planning for creative methods of delivering services which address efficiency, convenience and customer satisfaction.
- Establishes goals for productivity levels and evaluates the departments performance against these goals.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with medical staff, managers, supervisors, leads, co-workers, staff and the public.
- Responsible for maintaining current status on third party payers and the laws governing registration requirements, privacy and collections.
- Develop and implement programs that continuously improve quality, strive for excellence and comply with the quality assurance and risk management standards
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us!
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.