Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily/weekly/monthly activities of a team members
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met, such as Quality, Adherence, Service Level and AHT
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members, including formal corrective action
- Conducts annual performance reviews for team members
- Provides expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers
- Fast pace call center environment, focused on creating the best possible patient experience for our members, as well as the best possible employee experience for our agents
- 5+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- 1+ years of experience as a supervisor
- High school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
- Prior stable work experience
- Basic proficiency with Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to work Monday - Friday, 5:00am - 7:00pm with possibly Saturday's as business needs
- Pharmacy Technician License
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Customer Service Representative, Customer Service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, Call Center, UnitedHealthcare, Health Care, Office, Phone Support, Training Class, Customer Service Advocate, Customer Service Rep, Manager, Management, Supervisor, Carlsbad, CA, California