- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily / weekly / monthly activities of a team members
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met, such as Quality, Adherence, Service Level and AHT
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members, including formal corrective action
- Conducts annual performance reviews for team members
- Provides expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and / or providers
- Fast pace call center environment, focused on creating the best possible patient experience for our members, as well as the best possible employee experience for our agents
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 5+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- 1+ years of experience as a supervisor or team lead
- Basic proficiency with Windows PC applications: Microsoft Word (create and edit documents), Microsoft Excel (create, sort, and edit data in spreadsheets), Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management), which includes the ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to work 8 hour / day shift 5 days a week between the hours of 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM including one weekend day as needed with flexibility in hours with some Holidays and Overtime needed periodically
- Financial services background
- Ability to multi - task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Prior stable work experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.