Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Supervisor Customer Service leads a team of medical call and claim representatives assisting our members and clients.
- Supervise, monitor, track and direct day to day operations of staff - a team of Customer First Representatives
- Provide expertise and/or general claims support to teams in reviewing, researching, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims
- Authorize appropriate payment or refer claims to investigators for further review
- Analyze and identify trends and provides reports as necessary
- Respond to claims appeals
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- High school diploma / GED required
- 1+ years of external / internal customer service experience within the healthcare industry required
- Experience meeting and maintaining metrics
- 1+ years of medical claims processing experience
- 1+ years of supervisory or team lead experience is a plus
- 1+ years of experience using CPS - the UMR claim processing platform
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key words: UnitedHealth Care, UnitedHealth Group, Health care, metrics, medical claims processing, customer service, medical claims