Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and / or providers. Direct phone - based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries.
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily / weekly / monthly activities of a team members
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met, such as Quality, Adherence, Service Level, UES and AHT
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members, including formal corrective action
- Conducts annual performance reviews for team members
- Provides expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities of business support, technical or production team or unit.
- Impact of work is most often at the team level
- High School Diploma / GED
- 1+ years in a Call Center environment
- Intermediate in Microsoft Word and Excel – Creating documents or spreadsheets, downloading, tracking, and saving documents
- 18+ months in a Leadership role (Team Lead, Supervisor, Project Lead, etc.)
- Must be available Monday - Friday work hours from 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM (8 hours) and 1 Saturday per quarter (8:00 AM - 5:30 PM)
- Claims experience
- Healthcare experience
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands / fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Keywords: Call center; healthcare, claims, customer service, team lead, supervisor, project lead, sme