Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Supervisor Customer Service will be responsible for the following.
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily / weekly / monthly activities of team members
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met. Performance includes but is not limited to goals such as Quality, Member Satisfaction, Adherence, Service Level, Attendance and AHT
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members, including formal corrective action
- Conducts annual and interim performance reviews for team members
- Communicates process / system changes, new expectations and initiatives within the department and organization
- Provides expertise in customer service support for our consumers
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities of business support
- Completes Quality call audits for team members to ensure accuracy of calls
- Supports frontline agents & consumers by assisting in resolving customer issues
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Experience using Microsoft Word (creating and editing documents), Excel (general spreadsheet navigation), and PowerPoint (creating and edit slides)
- Ability to work any shift between 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday through Friday and be flexible
- 1+ years of Supervisory or Team Lead experience within a Call Center
- 3+ years of Call Center experience within the Healthcare Industry
- Experience with Workforce Management tools such as IEX or Avaya CMS
- Experience with Quality / analyst tools such as Qfinity, Nexidia and MyMetrics
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint (saving and retrieving files) and / or OneNote (sharing user files among team)
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands / fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Customer Service Supervisor, UHG, Shelton, CT, Call Center