Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives.We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum Rx–a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and / or providers. Direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries.
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily / weekly / monthly activities of a team members
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met, such as Quality, Adherence, Service Level and AHT
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members, including formal corrective action
- Conducts annual performance reviews for team members
- Provides expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Work Shift - must be available to work an 8hr or 10hr shift (40 hrs a week) between the business hours of 5:00 am - 9:00 pm 7 days / week
- 3+ years of experience providing Customer Service
- 2+ years of experience as a Supervisor or Team Lead
- 1+ years of experience in coaching and managing towards metrics driven goals
- 2+ years of experience with Windows PC applications: Word (create and edit documents), Excel (create and edit spreadsheets, use formulas), Outlook (email and calendars), SharePoint (share and organize information)
- Ability to learn new and complex computer system applications (e.g. CMS, IEX, AVAYA phone systems, Navigator, IRIS)
- Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) or Healthcare experience
- Call Center or Contact Center experience
- Experience with AVAYA system
- Experience managing/delivering/contributing to project management plans and timelines
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or _expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Optum, OptumRx, supervisor, call center, customer service, PBM, pharmacy, lead, coaching