DescriptionThe Supervisor, Data Entry Services operates a data entry device to key and/or verify a variety of standard and/or complex coded or uncoded business and statistical source data into a computer. Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail. Verifies and logs receipt of data. Obtains missing data. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential. The Supervisor, Data Entry Services works within thorough, prescribed guidelines and procedures; uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors to solve basic problems; collaborates with management and top professionals/specialists in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach.
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail.
- Verifies and logs receipt of data.
- Obtains missing data.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Decisions are typically are related to schedule, plans and daily operations.
- Performs escalated or more complex work of a similar nature, and supervises a group of typically support and technical associates; coordinates and provides day-to-day oversight to associates.
- Ensures consistency in execution across team.
- Holds team members accountable for following established policies.
- High School Diploma
- 2 -3 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Ability to engage team members
- Ability to adapt and learn things quickly
- A positive, proactive attitude with a passion for customer service
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Mail Order Pharmacy experience
- Pharmacy experience
- Customer service experience
- Data analysis
- Problem solving
- Proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint
Scheduled Weekly Hours40