At some point, the time comes to step up your game and take charge of a high performance team. Well, if you’re at that point, we can open the door. Join us and put your leadership skills to work with an organization that is all about leading the way. UnitedHealth Group is driving ever higher levels of sophistication in how provider networks are composed and perform. Join us and you’ll play a key role in directing the contracting and negotiations of our providers and practitioners who are part of our provider networks. You’ll discover the resources, backing and opportunities that you’d expect from a Fortune 5 leader.
- Oversee management of provider contracting and negotiations
- Analyze and refine provider network to assure appropriate network composition
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion
- Develop plans to meet short-term objectives
- Create and maintain policies and procedures for contracting and coordination standards, contract compliance, and quality industry standards of these practices.
- Assist in audits and data quality improvement initiatives
Ready for a challenge? You’ll be tasked with supporting your data using different tools and platforms. And you’ll need to juggle multiple priorities including doing auditing and reporting to support the business needs for accurate information.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in the health care industry
- 4+ years of claims/data entry experience
- 1+ year of supervisory experience
- 2+ experience managing cross functional projects and making presentations
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel
- Intermediate level of proficiency in tracking, trending and reporting on metrics
- Undergraduate degree
- Proficiency in MS Access and PowerPoint
Careers with LHI. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in cost-effective health care management. And when you join our team, you'll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, and employees. We've joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system work better for everyone. We're located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We're supported by a national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for their dedication and mission-driven focus. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Provider data coding, La Crosse, WI, Wisconsin