PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
- · Ensure processes, systems, and procedures are effective and efficient
- Write and produce operational procedure documents for tests and system initiatives
- Leads projects, defines test processes, tracks and reports all test data, required to make recommendations; leads approved project implementation
- Develop solutions and/or create defined process, design, or systems
- Evaluates current system processes and procedures. Systemically analyzes the root cause of work related problems. Clearly identify and frame the problem, and collects needed data to make recommendations for solving a problem. Present new methods, ideas, or approaches to improve or solve identified deficiencies.
- Identify, test and implement operational processes for new systems, equipment, products, procedures and process improvement. Work independently and function in the capacity of product-based project leader for ops procedure development.
- Leads cross functional teams with colleagues across varying departments across a matrix organization. Proactively shares best practices with all group members to achieve the best end result. Seeks out experts to solve problems and manages external partnerships in a professional and agreed upon manner.
- Conduct work measurement studies, analyze throughput, and conduct cycle times to improve operational efficiencies. Design solutions for improvement based on detailed data and field analysis.
- Conduct field visits to restaurants to evaluate and support operational systems, and design including, process flow, food, paper, equipment, and smallwares. Provide operations-based training and follow-up for operations procedures. Communicate, via presentations and publications, new operational procedures or updates to the Arby's system. Plans effectively and multi-tasks. Utilize time management and organization skills to achieve aggressive deadlines; sets priorities and maintains organizational and filing systems. Responds promptly to others to ensure open and timely communication.
- Communicate and collaborate with coworkers, management, franchisees, operators and others in a courteous and professional manner. Use decision-making and negotiation skills. Team-orientation and positive attitude.
- Understands food safety and regulatory requirements for foodservice execution and operations.
- Conform to Arby's Restaurant Group's Business Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program and company regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
Required minimum- High School Diploma
Preferred Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES:
- Knowledge and understanding of operational flow, design, systems and processes, and the impact each has on overall ease of operations.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with tight timelines
- Maintains a sense of urgency to complete assignments
- Experience with operations measurement tools
- Ability to learn detailed Arby's operational knowledge within 60 days of hire
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of computer literacy along with highly advanced skills in the following: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES:
- Experience in the field of project management and / or Six Sigma (Green or Yellow Belt)
- Knowledge of, Adobe Acrobat, In Design and Photo Shop
- History of leading multiple projects
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
This role will have the authority to make recommendations, lead change efforts, and lead projects on product and procedure development, while remaining within the guidelines of the department, OSM standards, and Safety First guidelines.
Up to 25%. There may be specific test that require more travel on a short term basis.