PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Interpret point-of-order (POP) element lists to create and manage an accurate, clear and precise source of POP ordering information. Strategize and prepare promotion execution in detail from start to finish taking into consideration the complexity of each program. Trouble shoot and resolve intricate detailed program build discrepancies. Trouble shoot and resolve online program ordering discrepancies. Work with/assist in managing production vendors and production of POP programs.
System POP Management Responsibilities:
- Manage the POP ordering process by creating, editing and processing POP programs for the Arby's System.
- Translate element data into various set builds for each program.
- Plan and manage meetings with Merchandising & Field Marketing Teams to review each promotion's order structure prior to posting online ordering portal.
- Manage and execute all required program changes and determine the accuracy and simplicity of the ordering process.
- Proactively test all programs, trouble shoot and resolve ordering discrepancies.
- Assist with press checks, sourcing and ongoing relationships with production supplier partners, ensuring delivered product meets success and quality criteria.
- Maintain and update all programs on Arby's online ordering portal.
- Create and maintain POP production schedule, collaborating with internal teams and suppliers for optimization and flexibility.
- Continuously innovative improvement of the POP element list development process and online ordering portal (including end-user facing improvements and back end user improvements).
Test POP Management Responsibilities:
- Own the production and delivery of all test kits from element list set up/coding to delivery, including:
- Review initial POP element layouts with merchandise team to identify opportunities for innovation and optimization
- Manage online POP ordering portal including supplier and end-user customer support
- Manage kit packing, fulfillment, shipping, and inventory for all Test and act as back up on all others
- Communicate with Field Marketing & Franchisee Test partners to ensure test participation if not auto ordered
- Ensure that all participants' orders are accounted for and accurate based on online profile.
- Manage Program updates and changes with vendors and internal marketing team.
POP Proofing Execution:
- Obtain POP Proof approval from the appropriate Merchandising Manager. Communicate proof revisions to the assigned Fulfillment Center. (In the absence of the Production Manager.)
- Communicate with fulfillment agencies to ensure that the POP production and fulfillment process run smoothly. This may require an on-site press check. (In the absence of the Production Manager.)
Bachelor's Degree preferred. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Excel proficient skills required
- Project management experience essential
- 2 years print purchasing experience with emphasis on retail POP materials - preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- Extensive Microsoft skills in Word and Excel
- Strong decision-making skills, with the ability to assess needs, identify options, and determine course of action best suited to success criteria
- Project planning and organizational skills to manage a complex production calendar
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Understanding of various print processes including digital, offset and screen
- Superior verbal, written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in cross functional and dynamic environment
- Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and a self-starter
- Availability to travel up to 30%