DescriptionThe Supervisor, Rx Maximize Your Benefit integrates programs developed to drive cost savings through medication switching benefiting both the member and Humana, improve overall health outcomes with a focus on prescription drugs. The Supervisor, Rx Clinical Programs works within thorough, prescribed guidelines and procedures; uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors to solve basic problems; collaborates with management and top professionals/specialists in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach.
The Supervisor, Rx Maximize Your Benefit oversees therapeutic interchange program. Drives therapeutic interchange with patients through Rx Education and targeted campaigns. Decisions are typically related to strategy, schedule plans, and daily operations. Performs escalated or more complex work of a similar nature, and supervises a group of typically support and technical associates; coordinates and provides day-to-day oversight to associates. Ensures consistency in execution across team. Holds team members accountable for following established policies.
- B.S. Pharmacy or PharmD
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Must have a clear and active pharmacist license in the state(s) of practice
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Similar work experience in an operation setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven organization and effective time management skills
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Leadership qualities
- Health Plan experience
- Previous Medicare/Medicaid experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40