Department:OH1MH_72000_001 Telecommunications Mce
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Our colleagues are proud to go the extra mile. This dedication to doing what's right – and working together to make it all happen for our patients – is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. Our Clinical Support teams ensure that success every day, and Mount Carmel ensures they have the resources and opportunities to succeed.
Job Description Details:
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent, Associate Degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience with hospital background preferred. Direct experience in a healthcare call center preferred. Knowledge of multi-line switchboard helpful.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Must exemplify the highest level of customer service.
- Has working knowledge of Telecommunications Department and hospital policy and procedures.
- Must have record of demonstrating positive leadership qualities and interpersonal skills and creative approaches to problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all social, professional, economic, ethnic and age groups.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.