DescriptionThe Supervisor, UM Administration contributes to administration of utilization management. The Supervisor, UM Administration works within thorough, prescribed guidelines and procedures; uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors to solve basic problems; collaborates with management and top professionals/specialists in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach.
The Supervisor, UM Administration provides non-clinical support for the policies and procedures ensuring best and most appropriate treatment, care or services for members. Decisions are typically related to schedule, plans and daily operations. Performs escalated or more complex work of a similar nature, and supervises a group of typically support and technical associates; coordinates and provides day-to-day oversight to associates. Ensures consistency in execution across team. Holds team members accountable for following established policies.
- Associate Degree or higher
- 2+ years of related experience
- 1-3 years experience in a team leadership or supervisory position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to give direction and make sound business decisions.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and engage in ethical behavior
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Experience in an operational setting.
General understanding of economic, financial and operational concepts.
Previous supervisory experience in a call center setting.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40