DescriptionThe Supervisor, UM Administration contributes to administration of utilization management. The Supervisor, UM Administration works within thorough, prescribed guidelines and procedures; uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors to solve basic problems; collaborates with management and top professionals/specialists in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach.
The Supervisor, UM Administration provides non-clinical support for the policies and procedures ensuring best and most appropriate treatment, care or services for members. Decisions are typically are related to schedule, plans and daily operations. Performs escalated or more complex work of a similar nature, and supervises a group of typically support and technical associates; coordinates and provides day-to-day oversight to associates. Ensures consistency in execution across team. Holds team members accountable for following established policies.
The hours of this role are Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm est.
- Minimum 2+ years of administrative experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience as in a lead capacity responsible for administrative or customer service support
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to give direction and make sound business decisions.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and engage in ethical behavior
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in an operational setting.
- General understanding of economic, financial and operational concepts.
- Previous supervisory experience in a call center setting.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using a technology called Montage Voice which allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you about your relevant experience.
If you are selected for a phone screen you will receive an email inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. During this call you will be asked a set of questions pertaining to this particular role and you will provide recorded responses. The entire process takes about 15-20 minutes and can be done at your convenience. Your responses will be reviewed and you will be informed if you were selected for an in person or video interview, depending on your location.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40