BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for collaborating with BJ’s internal business units, as well as, key vendor partners to develop and execute strategies that will drive efficiencies for the organization and as a result reduce total supply chain costs. This is accomplished through the use of analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance supply chain processes. The Analyst is responsible for assembling data, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations which support the organization’s strategic priorities and objectives.
- Gathers and interprets relevant data (costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.)
- Investigates problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions
- Develops periodic performance reports and distributes them to stakeholders
- Monitors contract compliance of carriers and other logistics service providers
- Provides analytical support for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals
- Coordinates supply chain activities as required
- Provide analysis of KPI’s for vendors and the internal supply chain network
- Support the Promotions and Omni-Channel Supply Chain processes by providing data analysis
- Responsible for providing analysis and reporting to provide inventory visibility throughout the supply chain
- Support new initiatives with data analysis and reporting
- Provide comprehensive tracking for high priority and high profile products and programs
- Provide support to the Planning & Allocation, Transportation and DCs team as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Information Management) and/or demonstrates capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience
- 2-4 years of retail experience preferred
- Supply Chain Management experience is a plus
- SAP or similar ERP systems experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; intermediate to advanced Excel skills required
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.