Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Positions in this function are responsible for providing fulfillment operations expertise to ensure each of our members, customers and providers are fully satisfied with their order.
- Provide general support that assists in the functioning of the Fulfillment and Shipping department
- Sub-assembly of material required for final assembly of product based on the customer requirements
- Support the Fulfillment team by ensuring orders are accurately audited, processed, assembled, efficiently packed and shipped
- Replenish inventory of hearing devices, components, and supplies necessary for fulfillment operations
- Rotate into Production and Fulfillment tasks as needed
- Constantly meet or exceed established productivity and quality standards
- Conduct other tasks or special projects as assigned in order to meet business objectives
- High School Diploma or GED minimum required
- Able to work Monday thru Friday 8:30AM - 5:00PM with occasional Overtime
- MS Outlook - ability to create , save, and send
- Experience in the medical device industry
- Experience with Salesforce, fulfillment systems, and scanning devices
- Prioritization and self-motivation to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain a productive working relationship with a team
- Ability to read and comprehend information on standard work instructions
- Punctual adherence to scheduled work start times
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent dexterity with the ability to select and assemble small components while standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key Words: Fulfillment, shipping & Receiving, Assembly, Audit, Packaging, Eden Prairie, MN