Urology Specialists of Nevada (USONV) has thirteen providers and four convenient locations. We are committed to providing the highest quality and most advanced and comprehensive care to our many patients. USONV is a busy full service urology group practice that engages in all of the sub-disciplines of urology. We offer a competitive salary with full benefits package. We have strived to create a group and practice platform which allows the maximum opportunity for each of our providers to realize his / her individual potential and personal goals whether they be personal / family, professional or economically weighted.
This position will be traveling to our locations in Las Vegas and Henderson as needed.
- Schedule patients for surgery (hospital, physician, anesthesia, equipment)
- Review all pre-op paperwork with patients answering all questions
- Schedule patients for pre-op appointments
- Collect surgery copays and deductibles
- Gather all pre-op testing for patients to give to physician
- Notify physician of any abnormal labs
- Obtain prior authorization
- Check eligibility
- Confirm surgeries with patient, hospital, physician, anesthesia, equipment
- Schedule post-op appointments
- Adjust physician schedules as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years surgery scheduling experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client or patient sites within a designated area
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Job Keywords: Patient Care Coordinator, Senior, EMR, ICD - 9, Surgery Scheduler, Las Vegas, NV