PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Directly responsible for, and focused on supporting, the Facilities Maintenance Team technology and systems. Accomplishes this goal primarily through continuous improvement of the processes and systems of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) technology. As the primary Administrator of the programs, responsible for optimizing system capabilities to support Facilities Maintenance programs.
- Accountable for all the facilities maintenance software implementations for Inspire brand. Lead the charge to gather current and future system requirements of all stakeholders optimizing the configuration of the CMMS.
- Builds and maintains the relationships between Service Channel and all user groups to ensure needs of business are being met through the system. This would include customize drop downs selected at location level, workflows, approval processes and levels, invoicing, troubleshooting errors, compliance with organization's policies and procedures.
- Lead periodic maintenance to ensure status of work orders, invoices and payments are current. Systematic follow up with vendors on work order status and ensure their invoices are submitted in a timely manner to ensure accurate accruals.
- Develops and maintains training programs for new and existing employees.
- Lead the vendor onboarding process in the system from inception to completion.
- Collaborate with analytics support teams gaining insight into operational efficiencies and cost savings.
- Bachelor degree
- 5 years working as a system admin for a restaurant/retail organization
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- Expert knowledge of facilities maintenance management in retail environment
- Experience with system integrations and working knowledge of major ERPs
- Proven track record of successful system implementations
- Able to interface and maintain professional relationships across all stakeholders
- Able to define problems, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Authority to make any/all changes to system