Department:OH1HS_81000_000 System Care Management
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
At Mount Carmel we challenge our leaders and managers to live our values and lead with strength. Only through their commitment to our colleagues will we continue to advance our mission. Our commitment to you: collaborative leaders and opportunities for professional development.
The System Director of Imaging plans and directs all aspects of Mount Carmel’s ongoing development and operations activities for all inpatient and outpatient imaging services.
Job Description Details:
- Will create or refine offerings that align with the strategic vision and growth goals of Mount Carmel- ensuring the highest levels of clinical quality, patient satisfaction, integrity and commitment of the imaging team.
- Conduct financial feasibility studies and developing proposals for new business opportunities within imaging services in response to identified community, organizational and/or patient needs.
- Develop and lead a comprehensive marketing strategy and execution plans that result in continuous growth for all modalities within the imaging service line.
- Function as a change agent to integrate identified departments and processes to ensure improvements and enhancements across the service line.
- Work with and as part of the senior leadership team to refine, articulate and execute the medical imaging strategy and operational goals of the System
- Develop a collaborative relationship with the local healthcare community and physicians to better support and promote Mount Carmel’s overall short and long term goals.
- Identify, pursue, and execute service line improvements that result in improved clinical quality, patient service, employee satisfaction, operational efficiency and service line contribution margin.
- Provide oversight, management and analysis for the development and execution of the comprehensive imaging services budget
- Works cooperatively with any external imagining services provided by outside agreements.
- Manage imaging services needs that are provided to Mount Carmel: clinical quality interpretations; competitive interpretive costs.
- Manage capital equipment strategies, including purchasing opportunities related to new technology
- Practical experience of the various sub-specialty radiology imaging modalities. This includes: Cardiovascular, Special Procedures, MRI, CAT Scan and Ultrasound.
- Meets population specific and all other competencies according to department requirements.
- Promotes a Culture of Safety by adhering to policy, procedures and plans that are in place to prevent workplace injury, violence or adverse outcome to associates and patients.
- Relationship-based Care: Creates a caring and healing environment that keeps the patient and family at the center of care throughout their experience at Mount Carmel following the principles of our interdisciplinary care delivery system.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Education: Baccalaureate degree from an approved Radiology Technology program
- Licensure / Certification: Licensure to practice in Ohio as a Radiologic Technologist
- Experience: Five years of recent Radiology Services operations management experience preferably at a director level
- Effective Communication Skills
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.