Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. May develop systems test plan components and test scripts. May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
Position is for a BSC in the EIT Mainframe Services group. The BSC role is critical to meeting Mainframe Services objectives for approved mandatory, regulatory and compliance work, supporting various required project deliverables including: driving out requirements, authoring requirement and design artifacts, project coordination and planning, test planning, test scripts, overall testing support, implementation strategy and support, post production validation, and ensures overall adherence to SDLC requirementsRequired Qualifications
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- 2+ years of experience coordinating activities for teams or projects involving endpoint computer systems
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Ability to communicate confidentially and professionally
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Ability to coordinate processes or projects and compile documentation
- Ability to drive the requirements process with both technical and business partners
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- 2 + years creating, contributing, reviewing, presenting and/or working with business and technical requirement documents
- 1 + years Experience creating/executing implementation and test plans
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Experience working with Black Knight Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP)
- Direct Experience working with Mainframe applications and ability to understand mainframe process flows, files, and programs a plus.
- Self Motivated and ability to work independently
- Applied Knowledge using TSO/ISPF
- Experience with BLUEPRINT requirement tool a plus
- Position Hours: Monday - Friday (as early as 7 am and as late as 6 pm ).
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.