External Job PostingPOSITION SUMMARY:
Implement, analyze, design, and maintain the company’s Human Resources Information System(s). Act as both the project and technical lead for all HRIS related initiatives. Partner with the HR team, vendors, employees, managers and other functional stakeholders to analyze business needs and develop the reporting and processes required to meet those needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement, maintain, test and support new, redesigned and existing systems, reports, and procedures for module users to ensure efficient business processes and data integrity
- Provide project oversight to ensure timely completion and effective resolution of identified issues.
- Support enhancements to programs, plans and processes owned or managed by HR Data Services, to include payroll, human resources, benefits, compensation, and workforce management (planning, staffing, performance and development).
- Support regular system upgrades and maintenance patches, to include testing application functionality and interfaces
- Oversees documentation of system specifications
- Analyze processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop custom reports and integrations to meet the requirements of company management and staff
- Provide timely metrics, trends, statistical data analysis and graphical representation to management as required utilizing HRIS, Excel and other applications to manipulate, analyze and logically present data to end users
- Oversee HR systems security, including, but may not be limited to, planning, implementing, and maintaining security guidelines based on criteria provided by management.
- Troubleshoot end-user log-on and other system access issues
- Support vendor and Shopko business interfaces, including integration design, interface processing, monitoring, error identification and resolution
- Complete complex mass changes, conversions, or other direct data updates to HR data
- Develop and maintain data integrity protocols
- Keep abreast of current trends in HRIS and changes in technology.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree desired, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years in the following areas: report writing, querying and database analysis; HRIS ERP or database management, digital records management and training and system integrations.
- Broad knowledge of HR functions, policies, and procedures required.
- Knowledge of HRIS applications required.
- Knowledge of databases and IT functions desired.
- Microsoft Excel skills required (Microsoft Access skills desired).
- Experience using reporting tools (i.e. MicroStrategy).
- Experience with SQL desired.
- Strong technical, analytical, and conceptual skills.
- Strong communications (both written and verbal) skills.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Able to work independently and make sound business decisions.