The primary role of the Business Analyst will be to be a bridge between Programs and Operations and the Development Team. The Business Analyst will gather, document, and organize system requirements for a variety of Savvysherpa programs and operational needs. This Analyst will meet with program leaders, business stakeholders, and translate requirements into Agile User Stories and will coordinate with the Development team to design solutions. The Business Analyst will also work with leaders, stakeholders, and the Development team to create testing, training, and implementation scripts and plans. Primary Responsibilities:
- Participate in the gathering and documentation of program/system requirements
- Gather and organize requirements from Program Leadership and Operations to ensure research and operational requirements are met
- Create, communicate, and validate business requirements with business management and business users
- Analyze business requirements and create business processes which meet requirements
- Translate business requirements to functional specifications and user stories for the Development Lifecycle
- Plan and coordinate with the Development Team, Business Analysts, and Research Team to implement the deployment of projects and system changes
- Colaborate with development teams and research teams to develop test scenarios and perform functional testing as required
- Provide reports needed or specified by Management
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience with involvement in enterprise systems process development
- Strong understanding of Kanban project management tools (Trello, Jira)
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Systems Analyst, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota