At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT), Enterprise Systems Quality Assurance COE, the emphasis for this position is leadership in the development of test strategy and plans for multiple, complex projects. Responsible for handling complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues. Acts as a lead in the creation, preparation, development and execution of test strategies, test plans and test analysis. Analyzes, monitors testing, and certifies testing signoff for application specific software and performs reviews of business requirements and technical functional specification documents.
This is an opportunity to join the CTM (Consumer Test Management) QA Testing team. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Consults with users, providing advice and direction.
- Performs analysis of business requirements and system specifications
- Under limited supervision, creates test plans and scripts for own projects
- Performs test data conditioning, regression testing and testing validation
- Provides specific guidance on defects to developers
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects
- Documents all phases of the Systems QA process
Candidates for this position are expected to be able to perform the following:
- Works with Microsoft Office Suite
- Participates in projects and meets deadlines amid shifting priorities, working both independently and in a team environment
- Applies strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Organizes and communicates test status and metrics
- Applies knowledge, experience and understanding of line of business process and procedures to testing efforts
- Partners with internal and/or external customers
- Identifies situations that require additional risk analysis
- Provides testing sign-off at the end of a test cycle
- Reviews and provides feedback for Business Requirements Definition, Change Request and Functional System Design documents
- 3+ years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience with HP ALM/Mercury Quality Center or similar tool
- Consumer lending knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo Auto applications a plus
- Working knowledge with Auto Originations Systems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with the business and/or technology partners to understand and solve issues
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prepare simple to moderately complex test data conditioning, or business situations to support testing
- Experience with the User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, business processes, or other testing and QA functions
- Demonstrated ability to write/modify complex to advance SQL queries
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute moderately complex test scenarios
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate defect resolution calls
- Performs more complex analysis of business requirements and system specifications
- Ability to understand upstream and downstream impacts to systems under test
- Experience in quantitative regression testing and building regression test suites
- Demonstrated ability to develop a comprehensive systems and risk based test strategy and test plan
- Design and conduct complex to advance data analysis to identify and remediate data quality/integrity issues and to identify and remediate process/control gaps
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.