Thsi role is only open to people able to work out of Chandler, Arizona.
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Join Wells Fargo Community Banking Technology Quality Assurance group as a Quality Assurance Analyst working within the functional testing team. As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for developing Subject Matter Expertise on the Applications Under Test, helping to define/refine the testing strategy for application platforms and integrations and seeking to transform the approach to testing to be more agile, efficient, and exhaustive.
You may serve as a QA Project Lead and or QA Analyst role, depending on the application area you support.
In these role, you will be designing, executing, coordinating, leading, and you will be working in an agile / shift-left model conducting analysis of functional/non-functional requirements, and technical designs to verify software/hardware implementations early during the development cycle. The Quality Assurance Analyst will be working closely with other functional QA testers and developers, and will report under the Quality Assurance Manager. In this role you will become the subject matter expert for QA on one or more related applications.
In this role, the candidate will utilize Appium/Selenium/Java, TestNG, Jenkins, and DevTest to automate and virtualize manual test cases that reside in HP Quality Center ALM. These tasks will be conducted throughout the software development lifecycle, including during the SIT development phase for any given project to support the Shift Left concept. Candidate will identify and collaborate with automation leads to provide recommendations to the existing framework for these highly visible mission critical applications. Candidate will support testing/troubleshooting and escalate as needed to ensure established SLA’s are met. Candidate will support general activities such as but not limited to: participate in overall project/systems testing, code automated test cases and maintenance of existing test cases, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform/project leads and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into production with high quality and defect free. Candidate will be responsible for creation and updating of test artifacts based on Enterprise Testing Methodology standards. Candidate will work closely with application development leads, QA leads from other areas, and business groups to ensure successful collaboration.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing experience
- 5+ years of Red Hat Linux or UNIX experience
- 5+ years of HP ALM experience
- 5+ years of Hogan experience
- 5 + years of experience with System Integration Testing (SIT)
- 5+ years of batch testing experience
- 5+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 4+ years of Agile experience
- 3 + years of Core Java experience
- 3 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- 2+ years of virtualization technologies experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Knowledge and understanding of creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience leading projects that require integration of multiple technology systems to deliver new online functionality and user experience
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CDTS (ClearQuest Defect Tracking System testing tools)
- Experience testing Wells Fargo internal applications or vendor applications
- Communication exposure; preferably within Wells Fargo
- Exposure to Wells Fargo General Ledger systems
- Knowledge and understanding of UI (User Interface)
- 4+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Knowledge and understanding of project management and implementation in a QA testing environment
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): all phases and types of testing
- Knowledge and understanding of system testing including: creating plans, cases, procedures, scripts, and identifying expected results
- Knowledge and understanding of Plastic Issuance (PI), Hogan DDA, Debit Settlement, and Retail Delivery Systems (RDS)
- Knowledge and understanding of settlements systems
- Knowledge and understanding of virtual environments
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Experience determining the root cause of identified issues
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.