At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The predominant focus area for this individual will be in the support of EAP application area including Customer Surveillance applications.
This is a great opportunity to join the ESQA Enterprise Business Technology Customer Surveillance application area QA team. This QA test position will facilitate the successful testing and implementation of new and existing applications. This key role will provide the necessary testing oversight for releases on these projects.
The activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversight for all test planning, processes and activities for all phases of testing, and is the primary focal point for all testing for the project.
- Expected to determine (and/or communicate) the testing policies and procedures and guides development to facilitate testing
- Works with project team to obtain agreement on what, how and when testing will be performed
- Creates comprehensive Master Test Plan and Testing Methodology Test Plan documents to ensure all phases of testing (testing approach/strategy) are planned and executed in a timely manner (Waterfall, Agile)
- Establishes test objectives and target dates for all phases, and includes master test schedule showing pre-requisites and interdependencies among phases and components
- Plans and directs QA schedules and assignments and monitors project status to cost/time projections
- Ensures that testing is performed as planned and on schedule, controlling changes, and coordinates with applications managers to ensure timely introduction of corrections
- Facilitates all testing meetings related to the project
- Maintains daily / cycle test performance records, tracks problems, and provides test and project team with feedback to assist them in prioritizing fixes and prevent future errors
- Ensures Test Data is identified and developed; ensures that detailed Test Plans, specifications and scripts are developed and approved prior to start of testing
- Extensive experience in Banking and Financial Domain with exposure to several line of business within BFS
- Experience working on multiple projects and ability to handle pressure
- Experience working in a fast paced environment functioning in an Iterative model and delivering in aggressive deadlines
- Provides leadership and direction to off-shore based resources for Test Case development and execution and any other testing activities for assigned projects
- Requires being able to work late evenings and/or early morning hours with the offshore team to include facilitation of meetings and assisting with test troubleshooting
- Records test results, test data, review logs, etc.; certifies the test performed; and defines what has not been tested to ensure that test acceptance criteria have been met and any exceptions and/or workarounds are approved by the appropriate stakeholders
Location: 2600 South Price Rd. Chandler, AZRequired Qualifications
- 5+ years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing experience
- 2+ years of HP ALM experience
- 5+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Selenium software testing framework
- 3+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: test planning and executing in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- 3+ year experience creating and managing testing data for re-use in new development or maintenance support initiatives
- 1 to 2+ Years of development experience
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Must be able to attend training and off-site office events outside office hours
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.