At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Responsible for handling highly complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues. Leads the creation, preparation, review and execution of quality assurance activities. Works with client to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve escalated issues during the testing process. Analyzes application-specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and technical functional specification documents. Uses advanced knowledge of applications in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems. Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Creates, prioritizes and directs quality assurance and test execution activities. Leads testing teams, development teams and project teams onshore and offshore to provide training, resolve escalated issues, assess testing needs, and recommend changes. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff to resolve critical and non-routine scenarios. Responsible for coordinating and testing MiFID II Program and other regulatory deliverables within the Transaction Reporting workstream.
This position must be filled in Charlotte, NC.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing experience
- 5 + years of automation or regression testing experience
- 1+ year of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- 1+ year of SQL experience
- Knowledge and understanding of creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of capital markets experience
- Cash or derivative products experience
- Must be able to operate in a Unix/Linux/Windows environment
- Ability to take responsibility for multiple projects from QA perspective and manage them with minimal assistance.
- Automation scripting ability
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.