At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Join Wells Fargo Community Banking Technology Quality Assurance group as a Quality Assurance Analyst working within the functional testing team. As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for developing Subject Matter Expertise on the Applications Under Test, helping to define/refine the testing strategy for application platforms and integrations and seeking to transform the approach to testing to be more agile, efficient, and exhaustive.
You may serve as a QA Project Lead and or QA Platform Lead role for the Enterprise Contact Technology application portfolio (in support of Call center technologies such as Chat, Interactive Voice Response, Interaction Routing, etc.).
In this role, you will be designing, executing, coordinating, leading, and you will be working in an agile / shift-left model conducting analysis of functional/non-functional requirements, and technical designs to verify software/hardware implementations early during the development cycle. The Quality Assurance Analyst will be working closely with other functional QA testers and developers, and will report under the Quality Assurance Manager. In this role you will become the subject matter expert for QA on one or more related applications.
Scope of Work:
- Serve as a primary escalation point for testing support/troubleshooting for less experienced staff and the overall platform.
- Provide oversight and participate in overall project/systems testing, code automated test cases and maintenance of existing test cases, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform leads and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into production with high quality and defect free
- Work closely with application development leads/managers, QA leads/managers from other areas, and business groups to ensure successful collaboration.
- Application Platform expertise to support Failure Analysis, Regression Failures analysis for every release, and support throughout the entire application lifecycle
- Deferred Defect Review and Dispositioning (Release/Regression)
- Final Test Release Status Report
- Ensure the TC status is changed in QC to Regression (Manual and Automated Regression)
- Post Release Audit - Project Artifacts, Regression Handoff, test case data quality,
- Project Dashboard quality & Enterprise Test Methodology/policy adherence
- Attend Key Learning Meetings hosted by Release Management (For release)
- Root Cause Analysis/Key Learning for fallout items (RCA Dashboards)
- Utilize tech enablers, shift left concepts to align with overall test strategy
- Risk assessment to the business across all projects, Maintenance Releases, etc. that impact the current release.
- 7+ years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- 5+ years of HP ALM experience
- 5+ years of experience testing web-based applications developed in Java or .NET framework
- 2+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
- 5 + years of automation or regression testing experience
- 7+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- 4+ years of distributed servers platform experience
- 2+ years of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) experience
- 2+ years of Genesys call system experience
- Knowledge and understanding of creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Experience with various types and levels of testing (e.g., unit, integration, and system testing)
- Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Knowledge and understanding of full suite of Contact Center technologies in a converged network environment with an emphasis on Genesys or other CTI and Call Routing platforms preferably in a large financial services environment
- Knowledge and understanding of telephony: IVR application testing and quality assurance
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Community Banking Retail Store Model and/or WFVC/Contact Center Model
- Knowledge and understanding of Softphone
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Distributed Computing, Chatbot, and Virtual Assistant
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
- Knowledge and understanding of automated regression and maintaining scripts in regression
- Knowledge and understanding of Selenium software testing framework
- 2+ years of QTP, UFT or WinRunner experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 1+ year of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 1+ year of virtual directory services experience
- 2+ years of UNIX experience
- 1+ year of Mainframe experience
- Knowledge and understanding of internet technologies
- NICE Call Recording experience
- 2 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Telecommunications experience
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.