At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Platform Middleware Services is looking for a middleware and web operations support analyst. This middleware/web support analyst will work on a team to support 500+ different business applications. This individual will be responsible for troubleshooting web and middleware incidents and working with various other technical support teams to find resolution. This individual will also be tasked with planned work activates, such as; deploying code, tuning and consulting. The team supports a ticket queue for business support of middleware. The team troubleshoots, installs and configures middleware such as IIS, WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache and WebSphere. Daily work will include working on UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of systems support analysis experience
- 1+ year of information technology experience
- 1+ year of middleware experience
- Knowledge and understanding of UNIX
- Knowledge and understanding of desktop and Windows server operating systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Linux
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge or understanding of one or more of the following products: Internet Information server, Tomcat, Apache, Jboss, Weblogic and Websphere.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.