At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Teller and ATM consolidation group is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Systems Support Analyst 3 position. This position will be providing day to day production support, coordinate patching activities, code deployment and will be working on a rotation schedule. Candidate will be working in a Linux environment, will be scripting in Shell and Python and with working with SQL. This person will be working in a team environment and with little to no direction. This position is demanding at times and will be providing support to a crucial application in the bank.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 3+ years of application production support experience
- 2+ years of Linux experience
- 3+ years of WebSphere experience
- 3+ years of MQ Series Messaging experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and project managers
- Knowledge and understanding of technology deployment: code from the development environment thru the QA environment and onto the production environment
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.