At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible development practices
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on application support and delivery disciplines
- Good verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience as well as produce clear and concise written documentation
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- Strong desire for exploring, evaluating and understanding new technologies.
- The ability to conceptualize automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- Work with developers and application owners to implement the change & document it
- Troubleshooting and providing solutions for production issues raise by either end user / automated monitors
- Perform Disaster Recovery Tests.
- Implement and fortify monitoring program through application monitoring tool.
- 3+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 3+ years of application production support experience
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing process solutions for automation
- 3+ years of experience working with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 3+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- 3+ years of Autosys experience
- 3+ years of 3rd party vendor application production support experience
- Experience meeting high production and quality standards in a fast paced, development and production support environment
- Production support experience in a financial services company
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 1+ year of vendor management experience
- Ability to develop or support high availability, high volume transaction processing systems
- Ability to manage tools that support infrastructure initiatives (development, testing and production deployment)
- Ability to support a virtual team by working electronically and by phone
- Knowledge and understanding of technology application support: production and nonproduction environment
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: fast paced dynamic customer facing application which requires high availability
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: for medium to large applications
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: highly available critical application
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: in a highly critical environment
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: management of problems and resolving issues
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: large installation environments utilizing three tiered architecture including web servers, app servers and database servers
- Knowledge and understanding of technology servers or systems that support/host web applications
- Knowledge and understanding of technology service support
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: 24x7 production environment in a front and back office trading environment
- Experience with monitoring tools like ITRS and App Dynamics
- Experience with activities that include Problem/Incident Management, Application Monitoring, Change/Configuration Management, etc
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Flexibility to work different shifts
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.