At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo WWT Platform services division is seeking a Systems Support Analyst to provide Level 2 Application Production Support for lending applications.
Level 2 support comprises of senior application support personnel and is responsible for making sure that application is available during business hours or as agreed by the stakeholders. Support is provided by follow the sun model and is escalation point for engagement by technology, business & operations for all application issues. In addition the resource would be responsible for incident triage, root cause analysis, change evaluation-execution-validation along with service delivery and transition. Works closely with development and infrastructure partners like middleware, database, network etc. This role requires mid to senior level technologists in general with 5-7 years of experience.
Description of Work Performed:
- Responsible for all application support functions including technical triage, problem management, application change, validation, release management and portfolio management
- Participates and resolves all incidents - Sev 1 -5
- Analyze, research, troubleshoot and complete all service requests escalated by L1 or business/product teams
- Point of contact for corrective actions post incident and assists in root cause analysis
- Ensures that all risk & compliance activities are on track by taking necessary actions and/or closing requests
- Conducts annual business continuity application recovery plans in conjunction with development/Operations partners
- Responsible for monitoring and alerts. Partners with development and other tech groups to improve automation.
- Performs break fix and support during outages and for application enhancements outside net new/enhanced development function
- On point for application capacity and availability assessments in production
- Responsible for all aspects of application post change, release & disruption for operational readiness.
- Ensures that all incidents and requests are logged into system of record.
- Project, program or one time initiatives support and participation.
- Regular interaction with user population and their management.
- Acts as level 2 support for highly complex, large-scale internet and intranet applications on diverse platforms, crossing multiple business lines.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, in order to effectively support computer platforms and applications crossing multiple LOBs.
- Recruits and trains talented application support resources.
- Assists in the migration of platforms and applications to production as well as ongoing servicing of those applications
- BCP events
- Tech Refreshes
- Assists in documentation, technical guidelines, checklists, software engineering best practices and How-to guides.
- Plans, allocates and manages project resources.
- Manages deliverables of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Knowledge and Understanding of Commercial Lending
- Origination / Underwriting
- Collateral Management
- Life of Loan Servicing
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 1+ year of application production support experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology infrastructure: application server farms, database, midrange, security, and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of technology deployment: guides, configuration scripts, and configuration template development
- 1+ year of Autosys experience
- 1+ years of Tomcat administration support experience
- 2 + years of Java Web Services support experience
- 2+ years of Spring support experience
- 3+ years of Java support experience
- 2+ years of UNIX support experience
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.