Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
The Bilingual Broker Agent Services Specialist will support the organization by providing interpretation services in the language of expertise. In addition to your interpretation role you will also play a key role in supporting UHC M&R as a Specialist for the Producer Help Desk supporting internal and external customers. This role requires that you develop expertise of departmental processes, procedures and delivery of information. Exceptional customer service delivery is required.
Positions in this function provide sales support and administrative services to non-employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketing organizations, and independent contract agents. Ensures proper completion of contracts, marketing agreements, and documentation of sales targets. May administer programs and monitoring to ensure compliance with external agent credentialing and training requirements. Acts as internal liaison and customer service resource for external producers relative to enrollment and policy questions, systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfillment. As one aspect of broader support role, may manage administrative aspects of commission payments such as routine tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting issues relative to missing or disputed payments.
- Provide interpretation services to our brokers-agent partners in the language of expertise.
- Handle a high volume of calls from broker-agent partners with little to no assistance.
- Handle a high volume of off phone work items submitted by broker-agent partners with little to no assistance.
- Ensure cases adhere to all policies and procedures, in addition to federal and state laws and regulations.
- Identify risks or issues and assess / implement alternate solutions.
- Participate in interdepartmental team efforts, such as implementation of updates to the production system.
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the company and department.
- Provide sales support and administrative services to non-employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketing organizations, and independent contract agents.
- Act as internal liaison and customer service resource for external producers relative to enrollment and policy questions, systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfillment.
- May manage administrative aspects of commission payments such as routine tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting issues relative to missing or disputed payments.
- Maintain progression toward specified training and professional skill development.
- Extensive work experience within own function.
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures.
- Works independently.
- May act as a resource for others.
- May coordinate others’ activities.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Bilingual fluency in English and Tagalog
- Customer service or call center experience
- Ability to create, copy, edit, save and send using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Must be able to work a designated shift between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm, and must be able to flex shifts to meet the needs of the business
- Must be able to type and talk at the same time and navigate through multiple screens
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.