BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
TALENT ACQUISITION OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
The Talent Acquisition Associate will provide support to the TA Operations (TA Ops) team and serve as first-tier systems administrator for applicant tracking systems (ATS) and associated programs. This role will support implementation and maintenance of consistent process and operational efficiencies.
- Support hiring initiatives for new club openings and mass hiring events.
- Primary contact for the creation, maintenance and support of various reports for I-9 verification, ATS, and background checks. Ensure analysis and metrics are available, user friendly, secure, accurate and well presented for a range of stakeholders to leverage this information. Continuously monitor the systems and work closely with the vendors to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- System administrator for the ongoing maintenance of the Applicant Tracking Systems. Responsibilities will include system configuration, job postings, media placement, technical support and general project work. In addition, this role will train, troubleshoot, coach, and provide general support to end users.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience in an operational and/or administrative support role.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality in dealing with all documents, files and communications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and experience with Applicant Tracking systems.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Experience with external vendor coordination and detailed record keeping.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a collaborative member of a team.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.