Trumpet Behavioral Health (TBH) is a national, leading provider of in-home and center-based ABA therapy. Join us at TBH and discover a work environment where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. As a committed and experienced team, our goal is to bring lifelong positive change to children and their families by helping them address challenging behaviors and skill deficits. As a member of Trumpet, you become part of a team dedicated to helping you achieve your personal and professional best. We only hire the most talented and dedicated professionals, and invest in them to ensure career satisfaction and professional development.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for planning, generating and managing an aggressive sourcing strategy to proactively target qualified candidates and building talent pipelines for difficult to fill positions. The Talent Acquisition Partner must have clear organizational and market awareness, address inbound and outbound sourcing, select the proper talent channels, and create a resourceful college campus recruitment strategy.
- Use talent market expertise and data to identify and acquire the best talent and source them into our Applicant Tracking System.
- Engage key staffing and business partners in order to understand their talent needs.
- Screen candidate resumes.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and job sites.
What you get by joining Team Trumpet:
- Competitive salary with significant bonus opportunities
- Career Development in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Opportunity to grow within Trumpet and build a career
- Benefit package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Annual Professional Development funding
- Opportunities to earn all necessary CEU’s at no cost
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching
- Accrue up to 15 days of PTO a year
- The rewarding experience of changing the lives of children and their families
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent to experience
- 2 years of sourcing experience
- Strategic thinker who executes all possible options to find solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience with multiple applicant tracking systems and other Recruiting technology
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft W Word, Excel, Office, etc.)
- Experience in the California market