The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for planning, generating and managing an aggressive sourcing strategy to proactively target qualified candidates and building talent pipelines for difficult to fill positions. The Talent Acquisition Partner must have clear organizational and market awareness, address inbound and outbound sourcing, select the proper talent channels, and create a resourceful college campus recruitment strategy. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be located at our home office in Lakewood, CO.
- Use talent market expertise and data to identify and acquire the best talent and source them into our Applicant Tracking System.
- Engage key staffing and business partners in order to understand their talent needs.
- Screen candidate resumes.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and job sites.
What you get by joining Team Trumpet:
- Competitive salary with significant bonus opportunities
- Career Development in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Opportunity to grow within Trumpet and build a career
- Benefit package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Annual Professional Development funding
- Opportunities to earn all necessary CEU’s at no cost
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching
- Accrue up to 15 days of PTO a year
- The rewarding experience of changing the lives of children and their families
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent to experience
- 2 years of sourcing experience
- Strategic thinker who executes all possible options to find solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience with multiple applicant tracking systems and other Recruiting technology
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft W Word, Excel, Office, etc.)