The Talent Acquisition Service Advisor (TASA) position is responsible for providing customer service to the Talent Acquisition organization including vendor partners, hiring managers, Human Capital employees, applicants, and employees with all functions related to the recruitment process. The TASA will also provide consultation and partner with recruiters. This position enables our Talent Acquisition function to be as productive as possible.
The Middle Office TASA is responsible for scheduling discovery calls, job posting assistance and scheduling recruiter and hiring manager interviews.
The Back Office TASA is responsible for preparing offer letters, initiating pre - employment background screening, drug testing, and completing new hire and internal transfer ID generation.
- Collaborate, consult and communicate effectively with all TA (talent acquisition)stakeholders throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Effectively manage shifting levels of workload in a dynamic environment
- Work effectively with other Human Capital functions to ensure consistency in policy and process management
- Identify and assess customer needs utilizing systems and technology to take the appropriate action
- Support and adapt to process improvements and future enhancements / best practices
- Gather and analyze information to understand problems and situations
- Train new TA Service Advisors and Recruiters on the middle and back office process
- Identify issues related to the recruitment process and escalate as appropriate
- Assist on projects related to Staffing, Mergers & Acquisitions, onboarding, assessments and technology case management
- Approach processes and projects from a broad TAS and Global perspective
- Process confidential information with discretion
- High School diploma or GED
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- Intermediate experience with MS Office
- BA / BS in a business or human resources field
- 1+ years of business experience, preferably in human resources or recruiting
- Knowledge of recruiting technologies (Taleo, PeopleSoft, HireVue and TalentSource)
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Human Resources coordinator, recruiting coordinator, entry level human resources, vendor management, assistant recruiter, talent acquisition, Taleo, PeopleSoft, TalentSource, Chicago, IL, Illinois, Hartford, CT, Connecticut, UHG, UnitedHealth Group, Healthcare