PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position is responsible for the execution of recruitment activities.
1. Manage the full recruiting life cycle for restaurant operations roles from candidate
identification through job offer.
2. Focus on recruitment funnel metrics to fill positions and build and retain a talent
pipeline for positions within restaurant operations.
3. Partner with hiring managers, in conjunction with hiring and employment data, to
determine talent needs and recruitment strategy.
4. Support the recruiting team with additional recruitment support as needed.
5. Assist with talent acquisition project initiatives and recruitment process
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
3 years' experience in a recruiting environment
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
Excellent written and verbal communication
Technical experience with MS Office, Internet tools, ATS, HRIS
Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Tactical decision-making authority