No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward than UnitedHealth Group. Here, we're on a mission to make the health care system work better for everyone. When you join us as a Talent Development Program Manager, you'll drive innovation forward, impacting millions of lives. This is the opportunity to grow and develop, bring all your study, all your training and your energy to a new level.
As a Talent Development Program Manager, you'll work at the center of our businesses. You will be involved with initiatives crossing business teams and operating groups to coordinate programs, deliver performance, and drive results. You'll support and execute on the development, design and delivery of senior leader executive development experiences within the Accelerated Leadership Development team. The Accelerated Leadership Development team provides differentiated learning to advance the readiness of global top talent and to build leadership bench across the enterprise.
Candidates will need strong organizational skills, excellent project management and excel at communications with the ability to regularly interact with senior executives. They will partner with internal stakeholders and external vendors to execute on programs from start to finish as well as support additional development channels for senior executives across the enterprise. Some global experience is preferred.
- Lead all design, development, delivery and measurement of program and experience solutions
- Own strategic relationships with academic partners on the design, delivery and measurement of programs
- Build and sustain relationships with both internal and external business partners to effectively administer programs, resolve issues, and support ongoing program improvements
- Stay current with learning trends and innovation, conducts research and analysis and applies design thinking, tactics, strategies to ensure learning application through curriculum design, and course development
- Lead, design and execute facilitation of participant and leadership communications through written, verbal and facilitated channels
- Improve relevancy of programs by staying current with business trends, concepts, development strategies and key stakeholders
- Consult with business stakeholders and senior leaders in talent development on program objectives and participant requirements
- Own measurement process of programs and lead communications on organizational impact and measurement of programs
- Lead and coordinate graduation celebrations and alumni events
- Partner with TD Director on negotiations and service terms of all Master Service Agreements
- Track budget and expenses of programs
- Develop tools, communications and job aids for solutions as appropriate
- Track and analyze all budget related activities
- Maintain and update systems and processes as needed
- Exhibit high credibility with organization leadership
- Help reinforce a learning culture by leveraging multiple disciplines such as surveys, assessment, social media, cohort groups, team effectiveness and professional skills development
- Participate in review process and recommend updates to general programs
- BA or BS degree (or higher) required, preferably in HR, Training, Education, Communications, Clinical
- 3+ years of project or program management experience to include experience in planning, tracking, managing execution and measuring programs or projects
- 3+ years professional development experience preferred
- 2+ years presenting and facilitating skills; capable of communicating in both large and small group settings and can deliver learning solutions virtually using CicsoWebEx or LiveStream preferred
- 2+ years of experience working with data sets and making data-driven decisions preferred
- Understanding of business impact and learning measurement
- Experience using a computer and Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates), Microsoft Excel (data entry, sort, filter, and work within tables), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Proven understanding of professional development and engagement techniques
- Proven experience fostering team work and collaboration, promotes team work within and across groups
- Strong history of quickly building relationships and gaining credibility
- Strong organization skills, can sort through complexities and synthesize information rapidly
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, in an ambiguous atmosphere
- Established ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Strong leadership, communication (written and oral) interpersonal skill and emotional intelligence skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities and projects
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Clinical, tracking, training, education, CicsoWebex, LiveStream, , Minnetonka, MN