Primary Location: OH-OHIndependence-HR/OH Independence
Our Talent Recruiter partners with human resources and hiring managers within a few states to attract, recruit, and hire employees who support our In-Home Family Centered Services. You will be responsible for identifying talent, proactive sourcing activities and ensuring qualified and diverse applicant pools are identified.
Location: Independence, OH
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Partner with operations to support all recruitment activities including: sourcing, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, scheduling interviews, conducting reference and background checks, and extending employment offers.
- Develop and implement hiring strategies which includes: networking events, direct sourcing, employment ads, college recruiting, proactive outreach with community organizations, etc.
- Analyze recruitment and retention results for reporting to management.
- Prepare and analyze HR related reports and statistics and work closely with management to discuss hiring trends.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 3-5 years’ HR/Recruitment experience preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k), PTO and Holiday Pay
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Ohio MENTOR has been a partner of The MENTOR Network since 1983. The Institute for Family Centered Services (IFCS) supports families through intensive In-Home Family Centered Services. Using an evidence-based service model, called Family Centered Treatment, IFCS delivers individualized, practical supports that empower youth and families to lead healthy, stable lives at home.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 consumers in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
AMERICAN WITH DISABILITIES ACT STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.