At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
The Tangible Personal Property Specialist manages the proactive delivery and oversight of death settlement services related to securing property, asset collection and valuation, and delivery or sale of property for estates and death settlement accounts. Travel by both airplane and/or automobile required to secure and marshal personal property assets located in the decedent's residence, safe deposit box or other locations. This position is seen as a subject matter expert for tangible property and provides direct interaction with co-fiduciaries, centers of influence, beneficiaries, vendors and bank partners in a professional and empathetic manner. Administers the client account in order to create, expand and service WMG relationships while managing the risk of those accounts. Duties may include: Setting up, administering, terminating and distributing complex accounts of all types. Partners with field investment managers and other WMG professionals to develop and expand business. Will communicate directly with clients, WF Partners and Centers of Influence as well as external resources i.e. accountants, attorneys, who are related to the client's accounts as part of day to day administration. Analyzes trust/financial information, reacts accordingly and re-prioritizes if appropriate. May act as mentor.
Candidate must be able to travel to and ambulate through both ADA and non-ADA compliant environments such as, but not limited to, clients’ private residences.
Location is 707 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, however dependent on qualifications, other Wealth Management offices in Southern California may be considered.
Extensive travel required - approximately 90%.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, trust or legal
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: estate planning, estate tax, or fiduciary administration
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- CTFA Certified Trust And Financial Advisor, CFP-Certified Financial Planner, CPA-Certified Public Accountant, A Juris Doctor (JD) degree or A Legum Magister (LLM) degree in Tax designations
- Must have Personal Trust and Fiduciary experience
- Comfortable with traveling by airplane and/or automobile and overnight travel
- Must be able to work independently, but also have proven ability to work on a team
- Ability to make timely decisions in complex situations that demonstrate sound rationale, experience and judgment
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.