We are seeking teachers to join our team! You will brighten the lives of young students with our art curriculum in public & private schools, community centers, recreation centers, libraries, camps and more.
- Teach young students in an art room setting
- Implement our engaging lesson plans
- Use our award winning, established teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Maintain the health and safety of your students
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Abrakadoodle Art Education for children up to 12 years old, is the #1 Nationwide Children's Art company in partnership with Crayola. We are seeking caring and dedicated teachers for programming in South Oakland County, Michigan for the multiple award-winning Abrakadoodle company!
Teachers for part time will need to be available to work mid to late afternoons and / or mornings.
Teacher pay starts at $18 hourly with bonus opportunities possible for successful teachers. No prior art experience necessary but classroom management experience or experience working with groups of children in elementary education, pre-school, community center or camp setting required. Training in art curriculum and time management provided to all successful candidates. This is a great source of additional income and a rewarding experience for teachers and like-minded professionals due to the variety of sites and schools our teachers are placed.
A love for working with children of all backgrounds is a must! This is a great opportunity to get in with the nation's Best Art Education Program for children!
Please send a resume for consideration. Serious inquiries only please!